How to Get a Bigger butt

Thursday 3 June 2010

The Bulgarian Split Squat - Buttocks Exercise to Get a Bigger Butt

I found a couple of videos detailing the precise movements involved in order to perfect the techniques because I wanted to get them absolutely spot on.

And now I’ll tell you exactly how these exercises for your bum work so very well.

The gluteus maximus muscle is one of the biggest muscles in your body and as you exercise and work it, the muscle mass grows. The muscle, as it grows requires loads more calories than when it is just going about its normal day to day activities of walking, running, holding your body upright, etc. So your body burns up calories fast, and from this process, you will quickly lose fat from other areas of your body.
This can only be seen as a win, win situation. The very best for me – I gained a new impressively shaped bum and I lost fat from my tummy and hips.

So, now that the summer is coming, I’m sure you’ll be massively motivated to do the same as me. Try the exercises, tone and strengthen your muscles in that very important bum area, and get out there and flaunt it.

And even if summer wasn’t fast approaching us, one thing is for sure, a bigger bum definitely looks better in jeans, a bigger bum looks better in gym gear, a bigger bum just generally looks better full stop!

So take a tip from me, take a look at the exercise videos and learn the right techniques for these great exercises and you can learn how to get a bigger bum too!

A quick taster and one of the very best buttocks exercises you could ever do, is the Bulgarian Split Squat. Try to do at least three sets of 12 - 15 repetitions every 3 - 4 days. Get amazing results fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment