How to Get a Bigger butt

Thursday 3 June 2010

How Can I Get a Bigger Booty?

I was so set on increasing the size of my behind, but I definitely wasn’t going to ask my friends how. To get a bigger bum through exercise and diet alone was the best course of action for me. But you have to really know what you’re doing.


So I did my research on the internet and I then had a chat with one of the gym instructors at my gym and I plucked up the courage to ask her how to get a bigger bum, and it was from her that I found the miracle wonder exercise routine that has massively improved, and I really mean massively improved, the size of my bum. Well actually, she just confirmed what I’d found out on the internet, so my time spent on research wasn’t wasted.

I suppose I had to adjust my diet a little at the same time, so I found myself eating a whole lot more healthy protein to help with the exercise routine, but only a few weeks – 6 at most, and I had definitely improved the shape and size of my bum.


So I hear you ask, “what do we have to do?” The question on the fingertips of many as they type into the search engine, is “How to get a bigger bum?” What do we have to do in order to increase the size of our butts?

All of the authoritative information that I found on the internet, led me to trying both the Bulgarian Split Squat and the Lunge. Speaking from experience and seeing the fantastic improvements in the size of my bottom, I would definitely recommend that you try these. If you really, really want to learn how to get a bigger bum, I’m certain that you’ll give them a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment